Pretty or practical? This collection is both! Inspired by Nikki's mountain modern home in Hideout, Utah, the Hillside Hideout kitchen collection features timeworn elements like aged brass and galvanized metal, while the black leather and clean lines give it a modern touch. The addition of salt and pepper mills, cotton napkins, and a cookbook with beautiful photographs and delicious recipes make this collection practical as well. This collection did so well in our initial launch that we restocked and modified it based on your feedback.
This collection includes:
- Two round matte grey galvanized rim trays with subtle brass detailing and handles (small: 15x12.5x3, Medium: 17.25x15.5x3.25)
- Leather-wrapped glass hurricane with brass clasp detail (4"D x 8"H)
- Faux botanical stems
- Four grey striped cotton napkins (2 shown) (additional sets available)
- Four hammered brass and leather napkin rings (2 shown)
- Set of Acacia wood salt and pepper mills with gold finish (4 3/4"H)
- A copy of Half-Baked Harvest Cookbook by Tieghan Gerard
This kitchen collection has a relaxed feel that works best with mountain modern, farmhouse and traditional decor styles, or if you just want to add some darker, richer items to transition your home decor from summer to fall. Its size and usefulness make it perfect for a dining table, island or bar area. To see this collection in greater detail and for more styling tips, check out the Hillside Hideout Style Guide.
We are absolutely loving our Hillside Hideout collection! Knik Knak truly saves you time and hassle and it is easy to buy a collection and make an immed statement in your house. I can also add items to the collection and change with the seasons. Thank you Knik Knak!